ESIC PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Recruitment 2018
ESIC-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Jobs Notification: ESIC-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College, Kolkata invited application for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts on or before 20 November 2018.
Last Date of Application - 20 November 2018 up to 4:00 PM
ESIC PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 11
- Professor -3 Posts
- Associate Professor - 6 Posts
- Assistant Professor -2 Posts
- Professor – Rs. 1,77,000
- Associate Professor – Rs. 1,16,000
- Assistant Professor – Rs, 1,01,000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Post
- A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council, Act, 1956. ( Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in section 13 (3) of the said Act)
- Post graduate Degree or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject or allied discipline
- Professor - Four years teaching experience as a Reader or Associate Professor in a recognized medical college in the concerned speciality.
- Associate Professor - Five years teaching experience as Lecturer or Assistant Professor in a recognized medical college in the concerned speciality.
- Assistant Professor -Three years teaching experience in the subject as Resident or Registrar or Demonstrator or Tutor in a recognized medical college either during the post-graduate course or after obtaining postgraduate degree in the subject
For more information, refer detailed notification given below
How to Apply for ESIC PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates should send filled in Application Form and enclosing necessary self-attested copies of certificates, through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. latest by 20 November 2018 up to 4:00 PM.
Rs. 225/- (SC/ST/Regular ESIC Candidates/Female Candidates/PWD & Ex-servicemen are exempted)
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs