Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Himachal Pradesh invited applications for recruitment to the post of Full Time/Part Time Specialist and Senior Resident. Eligible candidates can attend walk in interview along with necessary documents on 02 June 2016 from 11.00 AM to 3.00 PM.
Date of Interview: 2 June 2016
ESIC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
1. Full Time/Part Time Specialists: 07 posts
2. Senior Residents: 30 posts
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Doctors & Senior Resident Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
• Full Time/Part Time Specialist: P.G. Degree or equivalent with 5 years experience in particular Specialty.
• Senior Resident: PG Degree/Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university OR 2 years experience after MBBS out of which one year in the concerned speciality.
• Full Time/Part Time Specialist: Not exceeding 45 years
• Senior Resident: Not exceeding 35 years
Selection Process for ESIC Doctors & Senior Resident Jobs:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for ESIC Doctors & Senior Resident Jobs:
Interested candidates can attend interview along with their original Documents & Xerox copies in support of their Date of Birth, Proof of Educational Qualification, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificates as per Govt. Of India formats, Non-Creamy Layer Certificates as per Govt. of India format valid for the current year/latest in case of OBC, Aadhar Card copy on 2 June 2016 from 11.00 AM to 3.00 PM in the office of Medical Superintendent, Village: Katha, Opposite Gillette Factory, Baddi, H.P.
Click here for Detailed Notification
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.