Under the theme ‘Change the future of migration. Invest in food security and rural development’, Food and Agricultural Organization, UN is organizing poster contest for students all across the globe.
The competition is categorized under age groups of 5-8, 9-12, 13-15 and 16-19.
The last date to submit applications is November 10, 2017, 12:00 CEST. To check the eligibility and application procedures follow the proceedings:
- Children and youth between the ages of 5 and 19 can participate in the contest.
- Minor participants must have the permission of parents and legal guardians for the participation.
- Winners will be promoted on FAO social media and by FAO offices around the world.
- Winners will also receive a Certificate of Recognition and a surprise gift bag.
- Entries can be drawn, painted or sketched using pens, pencils, crayons or charcoal, or using oil, acrylic or watercolour paint, as well as mixed media.
- The digitally created artwork is also permitted but photographs are not allowed.
- Poster entries may or may not include text. If the text is used, no more than 25 words or 100 characters can be accepted. Languages permitted include English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Italian and Japanese.
- All artwork must be original and should not include photographic images of the Contestant or other personal information.
- Working on an A4 sheet or 8.5 inches by 11 inches sheet is recommended for easy scan and uploading. If it’s larger, take a digital photo of the work and upload the photo file.
Entries are to be uploaded online only.
FAO celebrates World Food Day each year. Events are organized in over 150 countries across the world, making it one of the most celebrated days of the UN calendar. These events promote worldwide awareness and action for those who suffer from hunger and for the need to ensure food security and nutritious diets for all.
Disclaimer: The content has been provided by www.buddy4study.com