Films Division, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting invited application for recruitment to the post of Film Shipper and Electrician. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within one month of publication of the advertisement.
- Opening Date for Registration: 14 September 2013 (Date of Adverisement)
- Closing Date for Registration: 14 October 2013 (within one month of publication of the advertisement)
Details of Post
- Film Shipper: 02 Post
- Electrician: 01 Post
Total Number of Post: 03 Post
Place of Vacancy
- Film Shipper: Mumbai
- Electrician: Delhi
- Film Shipper: Rs. 5200-20200 in PB-I with Grade pay of Rs. 1900/-
- Electrician: Rs. 5200-20200 in PB-I with Grade pay of Rs. 1900/-
- Film Shipper: Maximum 25 Years
- Electrician: Maximum 25 Years
- Film Shipper & Electrician: Minimum matriculation from the recognized university/institute and one year of experience
How To Apply
The candidates have to send their duly filled application with all necessary documents that satisfy the eligibility criteria. The address for sending the application is given below.
The Senior Administrative Officer (I/C),
Films Division, Ministry of Information and Broad casting, Government of India,
24-Dr.G. Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai- 400026
For more details refer the below link.