FORE School of Management invited applications for admission to three-year part-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme for its 23rd batch which is approved by AICTE, ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. Eligible candidates can apply through online.
• Date of Written Examination & Personal Interview: 2 July 2014
• Date of Commencement of Programme: 9 July 2014
• Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: 6.45 PM to 9.30 PM
• Saturday: 3.00 Pm to 9.00 PM
Name of the Programmes: Three-year part-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Total Seats: 150
Total Fees: Rs.405000/-to be paid in 9 equal installments of Rs.45000/- each.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Graduates of any discipline.
• Minimum 2 years work experience after Graduation as on 30 June 2014.
Application Fee: DD of Rs.1650/- either through net banking/credit/debit card or Demand Draft drawn in favour of “FORE School of Management” payable at New Delhi.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of consistent academic record, work experience and performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to apply
• Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at http://www.fsm.ac.in/signin.php by paying Rs.1650/- either through net banking/credit/debit card or Demand Draft.
• Candidates can send DD along with the print-out of the e-mail confirmation of the application submission by post/courier to the FORE School of Management, “Adhitam Kendra”, B-18, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi- 110016 (India).
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.