Forward Markets Commission, Mumbai invited applications from eligible candidates for engagement of 20 Experts/Professionals on contract basis to assist the Commission in the discharge of its functions under the Forward Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1952 in the various fields. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Forward Markets Commission, Mumbai is a statutory body set up under Forward Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1952 is the regulatory authority for commodity futures market in India.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 19 April 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Posts
- Legal: 6 (2 each in Level- II, Level- III and Level- V)
- Investigation: 2 (one each in Level- I and Level- III)
- Monitoring and Surveillance: 1 (Level- III)
- Inspection: 6 (2 each in Level -I, Level- II and Level- III)
- ICT: 1 (level III)
- Cyber Forensic: 1 (Level- III)
- Company Secretary: 1 ((Level -III)
- Statistician: 1 (Level -II)
- Human Resources: 1(Level- III)
Total No of Posts: 20
Age Limit: Candidate age should be below 60 years for all posts.
- Legal: LL.B. or equivalent and Qualified to be registered as an advocate in any State Bar Council of India in terms of Advocate’s Act, 1961.
- Investigation: Post Graduate Degree of any discipline.
- Monitoring and Surveillance: Post Graduate Degree of any discipline.
- Inspection: Chartered Accountants in terms of the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949/MBA in Finance.
- ICT: IT from Central Government or AICTE recognized University.
- Cyber Forensic: Post Graduate Degree or equivalent of any discipline.
- Company Secretary: Company Secretary in terms of the Company Secretaries Act, 1980.
- Statistician: MSc in Statistics or Mathematics.
- Human Resources: MBA in HR.
- Level- I: Rs.30,000/-
- Level-II: Rs.50,000/-
- Level-III: Rs.75,000/-
- Level-IV: Rs.100,000/-
- Level-V: Rs.125,000/-
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of educational qualification and relevant experience in the relevant field and decision of the Commission in all such matters will be final and binding.
How to Apply
- Candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with copies of supporting documents (viz. educational qualification and experience) should be submitted to the Director (Administration), Forward Markets Commission, Everest, 3rd Floor, 100 Marine Drive, Mumbai-400002 within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.