Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Officer (Library), Officer (Official Language) and Officer (Laboratory). The candidates eligible for the posts can apply online on or before 22 September 2014.
- Opening Date for Online Application Form: 8 September 2014
- Closing Date for Online Application Form: 22 September 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application Form: 29 September 2014
Details of Post
Name of the posts:
- Officer (Library): 1 post
- Officer (Official Language): 4 posts
- Officer (Laboratory): 4 posts
Total no. of post: 9 Posts
Rs.20600-46500/- for all posts
- Officer (Library): Graduation with Master Degree in Library Science.
- Officer (Official Language): Master Degree in Hindi Literature.
- Officer (Laboratory): Master Degree in Chemistry.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should be 32 years as on 22 September 2014 for all posts.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- General and OBC Category candidate must pay the fee of Rs.200/- in the form of Demand Draft or Pay Order drawn in favor of GAIL (India) limited payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of Gail (www.gailonlin.com) from 8 September 2014 to 22 September 2014.
- After submitted Online Recruitment Applications, the candidates are required to download the same and dispatch it along with latest passport size colour photograph, Demand Draft (if applicable) and attested true copies of the testimonials/ documents to the Deputy Manager (HRD), GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Bhawan, 16, Bhikaiji Cama Place, R K Puram, New Delhi, PIN-110 066 before 29 September 2014.