Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) invited application for recruitment of Non-Executives Group-C Posts in Grade S-3 and Grade S-5. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 18 July 2013. GAIL (India) Limited was incorporated in August 1984 as a Central Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. It is India's principal Gas transmission and marketing company. It has following business segments: Natural Gas, Liquid Hydrocarbon, LPG Transmission, Petrochemical, City Gas Distribution, Exploration and Production, GAILTEL and Electricity Generation. GAIL has been conferred with the Maharatna status on 1 Feb 2013, by the Government of India.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 18 July 2013
Details of Post
- Group C posts in Grade S-3
1. Technician (Mechanical) – 06 posts
2. Technician (Electrical) – 05 posts
3. Technician (Instrumentation) – 04 posts
4. Operator (Boiler Operations) – 05 posts
5. Operator (Fire) – 06 posts
6. Assistant (S&P) – 02 posts
7. Assistant (Human Resources) – 02 posts
8. Account Assistant – 02 posts
- Group C Posts in Grade S-5
1. Foreman (Mechanical) – 02 posts
2. Foreman (Electrical) – 02 posts
3. Foreman (Chemical) – 05 posts
4. Foreman (Civil) – 01 post
5. Junior Superintendent (HR) – 02 posts
6. Junior Accountant – 01 post
Total Vacancies in GAIL: 45
- Candidate upper age should be 30 years as on 18 July 2013 for Group C posts in Grade S-3.
- Candidate upper age should be 32 years as on 18 July 2013 Group C posts in Grade S-5.
10+2/Bachelor Degree/Diploma/Matric plus ITI Tradesman ship/ National Apprenticeship Certificate/6 months fireman’s training course / knowledge of typing /Inter in CA/ ICWA & proficient in operations of personal Computers in relevant discipline.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category must pay the fee of Rs.50/- in the form of Demand Draft/ Pay Order drawn in favor of GAIL (India) Limited payable at SBI, Vaghodia, District: Vadodara, (Branch Code: 9927).
- SC/ ST and PWD candidates are exempted from the fee.
- Group C Posts in Grade S-3: Rs. 12500 – 33000
- Group C Posts in Grade S-5: Rs. 14500 – 36000
The Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Skill Test, Trade Test and/ Physical Endurance Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Interview.
How to apply
- Candidates can download the application format from the official link of GAIL.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with affixed & signed recent passport size photograph, DD / Pay Order, and attested copies of all relevant Certificates, should be send to the address given below:
Senior Manager (HR),
GAIL (India) Limited,
GIDC Industrial Estate
District: Vadodara, Gujarat
PIN – 391760.
Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _______, and Category (SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / PWD)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.