Gautam Buddha University (GBU) came into existence by Uttar Pradesh Act (9) of 2002 is amongst the prominent Universities in North India. GBU invited applications for admission to Integrated Dual MBA Degree programme offered in several disciplines at School of ICT/ Engineering, School of Vocational Studies and Applied Science and School of Biotechnology for academic session 2013-14.
Name of the Programme
Integrated Dual Degree: (BTech + MBA)
• Last date for issue of Application form from GBU Admission office/website (Online): 27 April 2013
• Deadline to receive completed Application form by hand/post: 27 April 2013
• Written entrance test conducts on: 26 May 2013
• Applicants should have passed 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) and obtained 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ ST)
• Admission seekers appearing/ appeared in 10+2 exam with PCM are also eligible to apply.
• Aspirants should secure at least 40% marks separately in PCM.
Selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the written entrance examination to be conducted on prescribed date.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 1200 for General and OBC applicants (Rs 600 for SC/ ST candidates) and must be paid through Demand Draft drawn in the name of “Chairman, Admission Gautam Budhha University” payable at New Delhi.
Outstation candidates who want to attain the application form within brochure by post will have to draw DD of Rs 1250 (Rs 650 in case of SC/ ST applicants).
How to Apply
• Candidates who wish to apply can get the online application form from the website of GBU.
• Besides this, application form can also be obtained from University Counter through DD or outstation aspirants can attain it by post by sending requisite amount of DD to the University.
• Applicants must send duly filled OMR application form along with DD (in case of downloaded form) to the undersigned so as to reach within the specified time span:
The Chairman Admissions
Gautam Buddha University
Near Yamuna Expressway
Uttar Pradesh 201312
To obtain more details, please visit official website of the University.
Aspirants should also Read