G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development (GBPHED), Almora Jobs Notification: GBPHED, Almora invited applications for 05 various posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 23 June 2016 at 11.00 AM.
Date of Walk-in-interview: 23 June 2016
GBPHED, Almora Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- JRF – 01 post
- Receptionist – 01 post
- Jr. Hindi Translator – 01 post
- Office Assistant – 01 post
- Teacher for School Campus – 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Various Posts 2016
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- JRF – Ist class Master degree in Physics/Geology/ Geophysics/Earth sciences/Computer Science or relevant subject or Ist Class B. Tech. in Civil Engg.
- Receptionist – Graduate in Science.
- Jr. Hindi Translator – Post Graduate degree in English or Hindi and experience in translation work or Graduate with Hindi and English subjects and Diploma in Translation.
- Office Assistant – Graduate and knowledge of Hindi Typing (25 words per minute) and English Typing (30 words per minute).
- Teacher for School Campus – Graduate/Post Graduate in Science.
Upper Age Limit
- JRF – 35 years
- Receptionist – 45 years
- Jr. Hindi Translator – 45 years
- Office Assistant – 45 years
- Teacher for School Campus – 45 years
Relaxations: Relaxation in upper age limited for OBC/SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen as per Govt. of India rules.
How to Apply for GBPHED, Almora Various Posts 2016
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 23 June 2016 at 11.00 AM. The venue of interview is Kosi-Katarmal (Almora) campus of the Institute (G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development Kosi-Katarmal, Almora - 263 643, Uttarakhand). Candidate may forward an advance copy of the application to the Administrative Officer by e-mail (email@example.com) clearly mentioning the position applied for.