G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development (GBPIHED) invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 06 purely project-based positions. Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-In-Interview on 26 May 2015.
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 26 May 2015
Details of Post
• Programme Officer: 1 post
• Junior Research Fellow, In house project: 1 post
• Junior Research Fellow, MoES funded project: 1 post
• Lab Assistant: 1 post
• Documentation Assistants: 1 post
• Project Assistant: 1 post
1. Programme Officer: Candidate should have 1 st class M.Sc. in Life Sciences along with good computer knowledge and 3 years experience. Ph.D or working for Ph.D. and Knowledge of document preparation is desirable.
2. Junior Research Fellow, In house project: Candidate should have Masters degree with 1 st Class in Earth Science/Life Science/ Social Science with good academic record. Experience of conducting intensive survey & Demonstration in training in livelihood and other subjects the Himalayan region is desirable.
3. Junior Research Fellow, MoES funded project: Candidate should have Ist class Master degree in Physics/Geophysics/ Earth sciences or revelent subject or Ist Class B. Tech. in Civill Engg. Is essential. Experience of working in difficult mountain conditions in relevant subjects is desirable. Preference will be given to NET/GATE qualified candidates.
4. Lab Assistant: Candidate should have Bachelor degree in science with Chemistry/Chemical sciences or relevant subject with minimum 55%marks experience/ training of analytical instruments particularly used for water/soil and plant testing and working in Himalaya are desirable.
5. Documentation Assistants: Candidate should have Graduate degree preferably in science; At least 6 months computer course. Experience of working in hills; information generation/analysis and documentation is desirable.
6. Project Assistant: Candidate should have passed Intermediate. Experience of working in metro cities as well as in hills is desirable.
• Programme Officer: 45 years
• Junior Research Fellow, In house project: 28 years
• Junior Research Fellow, MoES funded project: 28 years
• Lab Assistant: 35 years
• Documentation Assistants: 35 years
• Project Assistant: 35 years
• Programme Officer: 30,000/- fixed p.m.
• Junior Research Fellow, In house project: Rs. 12,000/- fixed per month +HRA as per Institute norms
• Junior Research Fellow, MoES funded project: Rs. 16,000/- fixed + HRA for NET/GATE qualified candidates and Rs. 12000/- +HRA for others as per MoES orders
• Lab Assistant: 8,000/- per month fixed
• Documentation Assistants: 8,000/- per month fixed
• Project Assistant: 8,000/- or 10,000 per month fixed
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can forward an advance copy of the application to the Administrative Officer by e-mail (email@example.com) clearly mentioning the position applied for and appear for the Walk-In-Interview on 26 May 2015 11.00 A. M. onwards at at Kosi- Katarmal (Almora) campus of the Institute along with attested copies of certificates, testimonials, one copy of recent passport size photograph, biodata and an application.