G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development (GBPIHED) invited applications for JRF & Other Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 30 June 2016.
Under GBPIHED Recruitment 2016, out of total 15 posts, 09 posts are allotted to JRF, 05 posts is allotted to Field Assistant and 01 post is allotted to Research Associate I.
Eligibility for JRF
- Vegetation science, biodiversity and phenology: First Class Masters Degree in Botany/ Forestry/Forest Management/Bio-meteorology/Wildlife/ Environmental Science.
- Vegetation Mapping RS & GIS: First Class Masters Degree in Botany/ Forestry/ Environmental Sciences.
- Temperature lapse rate and pattern of precipitation: First Class Masters Degree in Physics/ Mathematics Geophysics/ Atmospheric Science/ Meteorology/Earth Science/ Environmental Science.
Eligibility for Junior Research Fellow or Junior Project Fellow: First class Masters degree in Physical Sciences / Mathematical Sciences / Geological Sciences / Earth sciences / Geography / Agriculture in soil or water conservation Or BE/B.Tech in Civil/ Water resource engineering/Hydrology.
Eligibility for Field Assistant: Bachelor degree in Science or Geography. Intermediate.
Eligibility for Research Associate I: First class Masters degree in Physical Sciences / Mathematical Sciences / Geological Sciences / Geography with Ph.D. degree. Or M. Tech in Environmental Engineering/Water Resource/ Hydrology/Geophysics, Earth Sciences with 3 years experience.
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on 30 June 2016 at Kosi-Katarmal Almora campus.
GBPIHED Recruitment 2016 for 15 JRF & Other Posts- Vacancy Details
G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development Vacancy Details
- JRF: 09 Posts
- Field Assistant: 05 Posts
- Research Associate I: 01 Post
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 30 June 2016
How to Apply: Candidates should appear for walk in interview on the prescribed date.