SSC team of www.jagranjosh.com has prepared a practice test attached in the below article containing 50 questions of General Science including general facts of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. In Every SSC exam, Major questions are asked from this section. This section is considered one of the easiest and interesting segment to learn & remember. Take a look..
1. Name the instrument with the help of which a sailor in a submarine can see the objects on the surface of the sea.
2. ‘HEMOPHILLIA’ is the disease of ……………
3. ……………. is not soluble in water.
a. Vitamin A
b. Vitamin B
c. Vitamin C
d. Vitamin D
4. Cooking gas is a mixture of which of the following two gases?
a. Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen
b. Butane and Propane
c. Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide
d. Methane and Ethylene
e. None of these
5. The substance most commonly used as a food preservative is:
a. sodium carbonate
b. tartaric acid
c. acetic acid
d. benzoic acid