GNDU Recruitment 2019: Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Professor, Security Officer and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 4 November 2019.
- Starting date of online application: 14 October 2019
- Last date for online application submission: 4 November 2019
GNDU Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
• Professor – 1 Post
• Associate Professor – 11 Posts
• Assistant Professor – 6 Posts
Deputy Director of Physical Education
• Physical Education & Sports (AT) – 1 Post
• Security Officer– 1 Post
• Physical Education Assistant Director (Men) – 1 Post
• Officer on Special Duty – 3 Posts
• Coaches – 7 Posts
• Physiotherapist – 1 Post
• Watch & Ward Supervisor – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Professor, Security Officer and Other Posts
• Professor, Associate Professor – Candidate should have a PhD degree in the concerned discipline.
• Assistant Professor – Candidate should have a good academic record with a doctoral degree, with performing ability of high professional standard.
• Physiotherapist – Master Degree in Physiotherapy at least 50% marks OR Bachelor degree in physiotherapy from a recognized Institute/University.
UPSC Recruitment 2019: Online Applications invited for 88 Botanist, Legal Officer and Other Posts
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019: 554 Vacancies for Delhi Police Exam 2019, Apply @delhipolice.nic.in, 12th Pass Eligible
How to apply for GNDU Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 4 November 2019. Candidates can check official notification PDF link for more details.