Department of Marine Sciences, Goa University invited applicants for walk-in Interview for recruitment to the post of SRF/JRF/Field Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can walk-in for the Interview on 22 December 2014.
Date of Interview: 22 December 2014
Details of Post
1. Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01 Post
2. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 02 Posts
3. Field Assistant: 01 Post
• Educational Qualification
1. Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Master’s degree in Marine Sciences with specialization in Physical Oceanography/Marine Biology/Marine Chemistry/Master’s degree in Physical Oceanography/ Hydrochemistry/Marine Biology/ Master’s degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Atmospheric Science/Meteorology /Master’s degree in Geoinformatics/Environment Science.
2. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Master’s degree in Marine Sciences with specialization in Physical Oceanography/Chemical Oceanography/Marine Chemistry,Master’s degree in Physical Oceanography/ Master’s degree in Physics/Atmospheric science/Meteorology /Mathematics/Master’s degree in Geoinformatics /Environment sciences. BTech/BE degree Mechanical engineering branch. Consistent excellent academic record from SSC onwards. CSIR-NET candidates will be given preference.Knowledge of programming in FROTRAN/C language.
3. Field Assistant: First Class Bachelor’s degree in Physics / Chemistry /Mathematics /Botany/ Zoology/computer science. Knowledge of programming in FORTRAN/C language.
1. Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Rs.18000 + 20% HRA for NET qualified candidates and Rs: 16000+20% H RA for those who are not NET qualified
2. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs.16000/12000+ 20% HRA
3. Field Assistant: Rs. 8000/-
Candidates will be strictly shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates interested and eligible for the post can walk-in for the Interview with all essential documents to the Department of Marine Sciences, Goa University on 22 December 2014 at 1500 hrs.