Goa University invited applications for recruitment to the post of Office Assistant, Office Attendant, Technical Assistant and Security Supervisor on contract basis. Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview from 20 November 2017 to 22 November 2017.
ADVERTISEMENT No.: GU/Admn.(NT)/WII/496/2017/1386
- Date of Interview: 20 November 2017 to 22 November 2017
Goa University Vacancy Details
- Office Assistant: 7 posts
- Office Attendant: 6 posts
- Technical Assistant: 1 post
- Security Supervisor: 3 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Office Assistant, Security Supervisor & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Office Assistant: H.S.S.C. from a recognized Board or equivalent, 30 w.p.m. typewriting in English/35 w.p.m. Computer Typing in English, Knowledge of Computer and Konkani.
- Office Attendant: S.S.C.E. or equivalent qualifications and Knowledge of Konkani.
- Technical Assistant: H.S.S.C. Passed or equivalent from recognized institution with Typing & Computer skills.
- Security Supervisor: S.S.C.E. or equivalent qualification, valid two/four wheeler driving license, Three years experience in reputed firm and Knowledge of Konkani.
Not more than 45 years for all posts
How to Apply for Office Assistant, Security Supervisor & Other Posts 2017
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with bio-data, self-certified documents of educational qualifications, experience, 15 years residence certificate and valid Employment Registration Card from 20 November 2017 to 22 November 2017 at 10:30 a.m. at Administrative Block, Goa University.