Government of India Press, New Delhi invited applications from the eligible candidates for recruitment to 48 Apprentice Trainee Posts in 06 different Trades for the Session starting from April 2015. The candidates eligible for the enrolment for Training may apply within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement i.e. 18 October 2014.
- Date of Publishing of Article: 27 September 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement, 18 October 2014.
Details of Apprenticeship Training
Name of Trades / No. of Seats:
- Book Binder: 15 (Fifteen)
- Offset Machine Minder: 10 (Ten)
- Plate Maker: 02 (Two)
- Re- toucher Litho Graphic: 01 (One)
- Process Cameraman: 01 (One)
- DTP Operator: (Nineteen)
- For Post 1: Passed 8th Class or equivalent.
- For Post 2 to 5: Matriculation (10th Pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- For Post 6: Twelfth(10+2 Standard) Pass from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit: between 14 to 19 years as on the date of Publication.
- For First Year of Apprentice: Rs. 2,100/- Per Month.
- For Second Year of Apprentice: Rs. 2,400/- Per Month.
- For Third Year of Apprentice: Rs. 2,800/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply neatly typed on plain paper in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc., with a recent passport size photograph should be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “General Manager, Govt. of India Press, Minto Road, New Delhi – 110002” within 21 days from the date of publication of theadvertisement.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.