District Rural Development Agency, Balangir, formerly known as SFDA was set up in 1971. DRDA, Balangir invited applications for recruitment to the post of Additional Programme Officer for MGNREGS.
• Name of the Post: Additional Programme Officer (APO) MGNREGS
• Number of Position: 2
• Posting: One each in Balangir and Deogaon Block
• Salary: Rs 12500 per month
• Due date for submission of application forms: 20 April 2013
• Objection invitation: 5 May 2013 to 20 May 2013
• Display of provisional merit list: 25 May 2013
• Release of list of provisionally shortlisted candidates (5): 25 May 2013
• Applicants should possess Master Degree in Sociology/ Social work/ Economics/ Mass communication from any recognised University/ Institution.
• Aspirants having MBA in Rural Management or two yrs of PG Diploma in Rural Management/ Rural Development from any recognised University/ Institution are also eligible to apply.
• Age Limit: Job seekers should be below 40 years of age.
Applications will initially be scrutinised and list of applications rejected along with the reason of rejection will be displayed on the website of the district and on the notice board of DRDA. Candidates can send the objection till the specified last date.
The selection of the applicants will be merit based on following parameters:
• HSC- 30%
• Essential qualification- 40%
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates desirous to apply should download the prescribed application form from the website.
• Applicants must send their applications along with attested photocopies of certificates/ testimonials to the undersigned by speed/ registered post so as to reach on or before the last date:
At/Post/District:- Balangir – 767 001
For more queries, please visit www.balangir.nic.in
Aspirants should also Read