Office of Block Development Officer & PIA IWMP – 7 Murarai – I Development Block, Murarai, Birbhum, Govt. of WB invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfill the requisite criteria to fill up “Watershed Development Team (WDT) Members” posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 05 January 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 05 January 2015
Details of Posts
- WDT (Engineering): 01 Post
- WDT (Livelihood): 01 Post
Qualification must be from a recognized University or Institution with relevant field experience in the NRM/ Watershed/ Rural Development projects.
- For Post 1: Possess Degree in Civil Engineering/ Agriculture Engineering/ Hydrology etc. or Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- For Post 2: Possess Graduate Degree in Agriculture/ Forestry/ Plant Science/ Animal Science or equivalent.
Candidate will get the Salary as per company norms.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply with complete Bio- data along with attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph which should be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “PIA, Pagla Murarai, IWMP – 7 & Block Development Officer, Murarai – I Development Block, Murarai, Birbhum” on or before 05 January 2015 up to 03.00 PM.