Government Women Polytechnic College, Gwalior invited applications for the post of Chief Instructor, Assistant Instructor and Women Trainee for Integrated Course in Hair, Skin & Makeup. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 12 February 2018.
Walk-in-Interview - 12 February 2018 (Monday) at 11:00 AM
Government Women Polytechnic College Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 82
- Chief Instructor - 1 Post
- Assistant Instructor - 1 Post
- Women Trainee - 80 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Chief Instructor, Assistant Instructor and Women Trainee
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Chief Instructor - Graduate and Diploma in Beauty Culture & Cosmetology / Hair Dressing with 10 years of experience
- Assistant Instructor - Intermediate Passed and Diploma in Beauty Culture and Cosmetology with 10 years of experience
- Women Trainee - 8th Class Passed, Mobile number linked to Aadhar card, BPL Card Holder and Citizen of Gwalior Municipal Corporation Border
How to Apply for Government Women Polytechnic College Chief Instructor, Assistant Instructor and Women Trainee Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates may attend the interview at Government Women Polytechnic College M.L.B Road Gwalior on 12 February 2018. Candidates are instructed to reach one hour before the interview as per institute notice.