Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Deputy Director of Prohibition and Excise. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 30 May 2018.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 15 May 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 May 2018
- Tentative Date for Preliminary Test: 05 Aug 2018
- Tentative month for Preliminary Test Result: October-2018
- Tentative month for Interview: December-2018
GPSC Vacancy Details
- Deputy Director of Prohibition and Excise: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy Director of Prohibition and Excise Post
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate degree obtained from any of the Universities or Institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India.
Age Limit - Not more than 37 years
How to apply for Deputy Director of Prohibition and Excise Post
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode from 15 May 2018 to 30 May 2018. For more details, check the below link of notification.