Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) invited applications for the recruitment of Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 21 June 2018.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 21 June 2018
- Last date for submitting the hard copy of online application - 25 June 2018
Guru Nanak Dev University Vacancy Details
Assistant Professor - 118 Posts
- GNDU Regional Campus Jalandhar - 12 Posts
- GNDU College Jalandhar - 69 Posts
- GNDU College Phillaur - 14 Posts
- GNDU College Nakodar - 23 Post
- UGC NET qualified: Rs. 30,000/ p.m
- Non-NET qualified: Rs. 22,000/-p.m
Eligibility Criteria for Guru Nanak Dev University Assistant Professor Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- As per UGC Guidelines strictly. In rare cases if UGC Net qualified candidates are not available, the candidates having post graduate in the relevant subject (minimum 55% marks) shall be considered for appointment
How to Apply for Guru Nanak Dev University Assistant Professor Post 2018
The eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.gndu.ac.in. and send the printout of the Online Application Form with other necessary documents to The Registrar, Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar -143005 on or before 25 June 2018.
Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST & PWD candidates). The Candidates who intend to apply in more than one subjects or more than one campus will pay fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rs.1000/-for SC/ST & PWD candidates).