Haryana Space Application Centre (HARSAC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Associate, Project Fellow, Project Assistant and Junior Project Assistant on contractual basis under various projects. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 11 December 2017.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 11 December 2017
HARSAC Vacancy Details
- Research Associate: 1 post
- Project Fellow: 10 posts
- Project Assistant: 5 posts
- Junior Project Assistant: 13 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Jr. Project Asst., Project Fellow, Project Asst. & Research Associate post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Research Associate: Doctorate or Equivalent Degree in relevant subject (Geography, Computer Science & Geoinformatics) or 3 years of Research, teaching, Design and Development Experience after MSc/M.Tech in Geoinformatics/Geography/Computer Science/IT or MCA.
- Project Fellow: Master degree in Remote Sensing/Geo-informatics/GIS/Spatial Information Technology OR Master Degree in Geography/Urban Planning with PG Diploma in RS & GIS from a recognized University/Institute.
- Project Assistant: B.Tech/MSc/MCA or above in Computer Science/IT/Remote Sensing/GIS/Geography/Urban Planning.
- Junior Project Assistant: ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA).
How to Apply for Haryana Space Application Centre Jr. Project Asst., Project Fellow, Project Asst. & Research Associate Post 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Chief Scientist, Haryana Space Applications Centre (HARSAC), Department of Science & Technology, Haryana, CCS HAU Campus, Hisar – 125004 on or before 11 December 2017.