Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) is going to be held from 23 December 2017. The candidate who wants to appear in the examination can apply through the prescribed format on or before 10 November 2017.
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission- 1 November 2017
- Last Date for Online Application Submission – 10 November 2017
- Correction in Particulars – 11 November 2017 and 12 November 2017
- Date of Level-3 (PGT-Lecturer) Examination – 23 December 2017
- Date of Level-2 (TGT Teacher – Class 6 to 8) Examination – 24 December 2017
- Date of Level-1 (Primary Teacher- Class 1 to 5) Examination– 24 December 2017
- Admit Card will be available from 15 December 2017
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2017
- Level-1 (Primary Teacher- Class 1 to 5)- Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2 year diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with the NCTE Regulations, 2007 notified on 31 august 2009. Or Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 45% Marks marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2 year diploma in Elementary Education; Matric with Hindi, Sanskrit or Senior Secondary/Graduation/Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the subjects. (Candidates can check the detailed notification link for more details.)
How to apply for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2017
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode up to 10 November 2017. For more details, click on the below link of Detailed Notification.