Headquarters, Coast Guard Region (NE) invited applications for Storekeeper, Assistant Store Keeper, Welder and Sheet Fitter Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 25 April 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Storekeeper - 01 Post
- Assistant Store Keeper- 03 Posts
- Welder- 01 Post
- Sheet Fitter- 01 Post
- Storekeeper – Degree from a recognized university or equivalent
- Assistant Store Keeper- Matriculation or equivalent
- Deputation: Persons’ holding analogous posts in Central Government offices.
- Direct: Should have completed training course in the trade Welder from an ITI recognized for this purpose.
- Deputation: Persons’ holding analogous post in the lower formations of Defence Services.
- Direct: Should have completed Apprenticeship in the trade from Industrial Training Institute or other recognized institutions.
Age Limit: 18-27 Years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the ministry.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can send their applications through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents to so as to reach within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement.