Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Recruitment Job Notification: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) application for Middle Level Officer posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 29 February 2016.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 29 February 2016
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Vacancy Details
- Sr. Manager – Law: 01 post
- Sr. Manager – HR: 01 post
- Manager – Finance: 01 post
- Manager – ERP/IT: 01 post
- Manager – Security: 01 post
- Dy. Manager – Finance: 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Managerial Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Sr. Manager – Law: Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Law / LLB with 1st class (60% of marks) from recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE. For SC/ST/PH candidates, it is 55% or CGPA equivalent from a recognized University/Institute. Minimum 13 years post qualification experience in the legal department of a large manufacturing or EPC project execution company or should have been a practicing advocate in the areas of business related cases in a high court for at least 3 years. He / she should have experience in areas of contract related laws and cases, revenue laws, property laws, drafting writ petitions and counter affidavit, Knowledge of arbitration, labor laws, commercial laws, banking laws and corporate laws etc.
- Sr. Manager – HR: Full time MBA in Personnel Management / HR or PG Degree / Diploma in Personnel Management / IR of 2 yrs. duration from a reputed business school / a recognized University/Institute with first class (60% marks) or CGPA equivalent. Minimum 13 years post qualification experience in a large manufacturing organization and exposure in the field of recruitment, training & development, human resources management, industrial relations, employee relations and personnel administration. He / she should have knowledge of labor laws, experience in drafting personnel policies.
- Manager (Finance), Dy. Manager – Finance: Minimum 10 years and 7 years post qualification experience for Manager & Dy. Manager respectively in a large manufacturing organization and exposure in the field of Finance & Accounts and Experience in any one or more areas of financial accounting, budgeting, costing, statutory audit, internal audit, taxation, treasury operations, banking, project finance and project accounts.
- Manager – ERP/IT: Minimum 10 years’ post qualification experience as on 01 January, 2016 out of which at least preceding 05 years’ experience should be in successful implementation of ERP System in an engineering industry on any leading ERP System preferably SAP/Oracle/Microsoft Dynamics. Manager – Security: Minimum 10 years post qualification experience in handling security & safety related functions, dealing with matters related to encroachment of company land and eviction of encroachers, liaison and relationship building with the civil police and district administration, maintenance of law & order with the support of CISF and Civil Police.
How to Apply for Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Managerial Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and deposit the applications along with other necessary documents to Dy. Manager / Recruitment Section, Hqrs Admn. & Personnel, Hqrs Admn. Building, HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004, Jharkhand or before 29 February 2016.