High Court of Judicature at Bombay invited applications for the post of Personal Assistant in High Court of Judicature at Bombay and its benches at Nagpur & Aurangabad. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 4 July 2017.
- Opening Date of online Application Forms: 20 June 2017
- Closing Date of online Application Forms: 4 July 2017
High Court of Judicature Bombay Vacancy Details
- High Court of Judicature at Bombay: 76 Posts
- High Court Bench at Nagpur: 24 Post
- High Court Bench at Aurangabad: 8 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Assistant Post
- Candidates should have University Degree and working as Lower Grade Stenographer not less than 10 years or Higher Grade Stenographer not less than 8 years in High Court or any other court or Tribunal or in the office of Advocate General or Govt. Pleader.
- Candidates should have Government Commercial Certificate or have passed examination conducted by Government board or ITI for speed of 120 w.p.m. or above in English shorthand and 50 w.p.m. in English Typing.
- Candidates should have Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processor in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7 and Open Office organization.
Between 21 – 38 years
Application fee for Personal Assistant post: Rs.300/-
How to Apply for High Court of Bombay Personal Assistant Post 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website https://bhc.mahaonline.gov.in on or before 4 July 2017.