High Court of Himachal Pradesh invited applications from candidates for vacancies, on contract basis, in the Registry of the High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla and Courts Subordinate to the High Courts. Interested candidates may send their applications before 9 February 2015.
Last date of receipt of application form: 9 February 2015
Details of Post
- Computer Programmer: 1 post
- Assistant Programmer: 12 posts
- Computer Programmer: Candidates should have B.E./B. Tech in Computers or I.T./M.C.A. or equivalent degree in Computer Science from recognized University/Institution in First Division with two years working experience as a Computer or Software Engineer or System Officer (Computers) or on equivalent post in the field of Computers.
- Assistant Programmer: Candidates should have B.E/B.Tech. in Computers or I.T. or equivalent technical qualification at least in Second division.
- Computer Programmer: 25 - 45 years
- Assistant Programmer: 22 -45 years
- Computer Programmer: Rs 10300-34800 + Rs 5000 Grade Pay
- Assistant Programmer: Rs 10300-34800 + Rs 3200/-Grade Pay
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to send the application form with an Indian Postal Order for Rs. 400/- in respect of General category (including S.C/S.T./O.B.C. candidates of other states) and Rs. 100/- in case of reserved category such as S.C/S.T./O.B.C. (excluding creamy layer) in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of H.P. payable at Shimla before 9 February 2015. Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel. However, they can forward advance copies of their applications.