High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the posts Court Manager, Stenographer, Clerk & peon at Nainital and District Courts in the State of Uttarakhand. The engagement shall be purely contractual for a fixed term till the end of 13th Finance Commission i.e till 31 March 2015.The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 11 August 2014 till 05:00 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11 August 2014 till 05:00 PM.
Details of Posts
- Court Manager: 14 (Fourteen).
- Stenographer: 14 (Fourteen).
- Clerk: 14 (Fourteen).
- Peon: 14 (Fourteen).
Total Number of Posts: 56 Posts
- MBA in General Management from the recognized university or Institution. 05 years of experience in the relevant field. Candidates holding Degree in Law will be given preference (for post 1).
- Graduate from any discipline from the recognized university or Institution.Possess a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on computer (for post 2&3) and shorthand speed of 80 words per minute in English or Hindi (for post 3 only).
- Junior High School (8th Pass) from the recognized Board or university or Institution (for post 4).
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should bebetween 25 to 35 years (for post 1) and between 21 to 40 years (for post 2 to 4) as on date of publication of advertisement and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules (if reqd.).
Candidate will get Monthly Remuneration of Rs. 75.000/- (for post 1), Rs. 10,000/- (for post 2), Rs. 9,000/- (for post 3) and Rs. 7,000/- (for post 4).
Application Fee (Non- Refundable) is of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred only) for of Court Manager, Rs. 200/- For post of Stenographer & Clerk and Rs. 100/- for post of Peon in the form of Postal Order or Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand”, payable at Nainital.
- The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview (for post 1 & 4) and on the basis of performance in theTrade Test/ Practical Test (Typing Test and Shorthand Test) may followed with the Personal Interview (for post 2&3), which will be conducted by the administration.
- Possess a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on computer(for post 2&3).
- Possess shorthand speed of 80 words per minute in English or Hindi (for post 3).
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application formand enclosed two self- addressed envelopes affixing a Postal Stamp of Rs. 22/- each may be forwarded to the “e Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital” through Speed Post or Registered Post with A.D. on or before 11 August 2014 till 05:00 PM.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.