Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invited applications for 30 Posts of Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, Police Service, Tehsildar, Block Development Officers, District Treasury Officer and Excise and Taxation Officer. The eligible candidates can apply online to the Posts through the prescribed format on or before 28 February 2015.
Last Date of Application: 28 February 2015
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service - 04 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh Police Service - 05 Posts
- Tehsildar- 05 Posts
- Block Development Officers- 08 Posts
- District Treasury Officer- 02 Posts
- Excise and Taxation Officer- 06 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service - Rs.15600-39100 + 5400 (Grade Pay)
- Himachal Pradesh Police Service - Rs. 15600-39100+5400(Grade Pay)
- Tehsildar- Rs.10300- 34800+5000 (Grade Pay)
- Block Development Officers- Rs. 10300-34800 + 5000 (Grade Pay)
- District Treasury Officer- Rs.15600-39100+5400 Grade Pay
- Excise and Taxation Officer- Rs. 10300-34800+5000/-Grade pay
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- A candidate who has appeared at an examination, the passing of which would render him eligible to appear at this examination but has not been informed of result, may apply for admission to the examination. A candidate, who intends to appear at such a qualifying examination, may also apply provided the qualifying examination is completed before the commencement of this examination. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation if they do not produce proof of having passed the examination as soon as possible and in any case not later than two months after the commencement of this examination, failing which their candidature shall automatically stand cancelled.
- Candidates who have passed the final professional M.B.B.S. or any other Medical Examination equivalent thereto but have not completed their internship by the time of submission of their application for the HAS etc. examination will be provisionally admitted to the examination provided they submit along with their applications a copy of certificate from the University / Institutions that they had passed the requisite final professional medical examination. In such cases, the candidates will be required to produce, at the time of their interview, original degree or a certificate from the concerned competent authority of the University / Institutions that they had completed or requirement (including completion of internship) for the award of degree.
Age Limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years.
Himachal Pradesh Administrative Combined Competitive Examination will consist of three successive stages to complete the selection process.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the Post through the prescribed format on or before 28 February 2015.