Crack IIT JEE in one year
Every IIT JEE aspirant face common question like:
- Can I crack IIT JEE in one year?
- I am a class 12 student and want to crack IIT JEE exam. Is it possible to crack IIT JEE with one year preparation?
- How to Prepare for IIT JEE in One Year along with 12th Boards?
Students who could not study well in class 11 are anxious for they think they are not able to qualify the engineering entrance exam. Such thoughts are natural as class 11 Syllabus is equally important to crack IIT JEE as many important topics are covered from it. So, students need to focus on class 11 and class 12 Syllabus simultaneously. Check below how class 12 students prepare for IIT JEE in one year? –
Whatever reasons are there for not studying well in class 11, you need to eliminate them to prepare and crack IIT JEE in a year.
How to prepare to crack IIT JEE in one year?
- Be passionate and sincere- You need to avoid all type of distractions including the use of mobile phones, movies, gaming and even stop skipping classes.
- Coaching and Teachers – If you feel your coaching institute or teachers are not teaching you well then you need to take a constructive step towards it. You can change the coaching institute, or if not able to change the institute, you should at least discuss the teacher with your Institute so that the teacher can be changed.
- Stay Healthy and Focused- Students need to focus on health problems if they have been facing any sickness; they need to take care of their wellness by eating healthy food and keep track of your physical fitness. You will be able to focus on IIT JEE preparation only if you are physically and emotionally fit.
- Resolve personal or Family Issues – One of the key reasons for students who want to crack IIT JEE but are not able to focus on preparation, are a personal or family issue that becomes a distraction to them. So for this students need to either resolve these issues or if they are helpless in resolving it then simply ignore such distractions. In case of personal issues, you need to understand that you are solely responsible and your aim of cracking IIT JEE is their priority.
7 effective tips to tackle challenges in JEE Coaching
How can class 12 students crack IIT JEE in one year?
Not understanding topics of class 12 subjects – Students who could not study well in class 11 will definitely face problem in understanding the topics of class 12th which are based on class 11 Syllabus. For this, they need to -
- Identify Topics – For a better preparation, first, you need to divide the class 12 syllabus into two categories i.e. Category A for topics based on class 11 syllabus and category B for completely new topics. For example, in class 12 Organic chemistry, the general organic chemistry topic is based on class 11 Syllabus.
- Prepare class 11 topics first- for understanding new syllabus in class 12, you first need to understand basic concepts from class 11 Syllabus (on which the new syllabus is based). By understanding class 11 concepts, you will grasp class 12 Syllabus quickly and easily.
- Schedule your preparation- you only have 12 months to cover entire syllabus for IIT JEE. So you need to prepare a schedule accordingly. For effective preparation, you need to divide your time for class 11 and class 12 Syllabus. For example, before starting any topic from class 12 Syllabus, you should first understand the concepts from class 11 Syllabus for the same topic. Also, devote your extra time for learning important concepts from class 11 syllabus.
Study Hard – One year is enough to crack IIT JEE if you study consistently and effectively. Determine your study goal and put you 100% efforts on it to achieve your dream of cracking IIT JEE.
Focus on concept building –If you are not able to understand the concepts logically then, mug up is not the solution. You need to gather facts about the topic and then understand it by practising more and more questions from that topic.
Conclusion: Class 12 students aiming for IIT admissions through IIT JEE can prepare well if they focus on understanding the concepts, consistent practising and be passionate about their goal.