HPCL Recruitment 2021: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) will close the online application window today. i.e. 15 April 2021 for recruitment to the various posts of Engineer in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Instrumentation Department. All such candidates who have yet not submitted their applications are advised to complete their applications as soon as possible before the closure of the online application window. Candidates can directly access the online application link by scrolling down.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 3 March 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 15 April 2021
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Mechanical Engineer - 120 Posts
- Civil Engineer - 30 Posts
- Electrical Engineer - 25 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineer - 25 Posts
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Qualification must be a 4-year full-time regular engineering course from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with a minimum of 60% marks for UR/OBCNC/EWS Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates, under the relevant engineering Stream.
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit - 25 years (Maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC & ST, 3 years for OBCNC, 10 years for PwBD (UR), 13 years for PwBD (OBCNC) and 15 years for PwBD (SC/ST) candidates)
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
The selection process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like Computer Based Test, Group Task, Personal Interview etc.
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
Salary Grade - E2, Pay Scale - ₹50000-₹160000, Cost to Company (CTC) Approx - 15.17 Approx.
How to apply for HPCL Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 15 April 2021 till 23:59. Candidates are requested to apply online only on http://jobs.hpcl.co.in/Recruit_New/ after reading a detailed advertisement. No other mean/mode of the application shall be accepted.
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates - No Fee
- UR, OBCNC and EWS candidates: Rs. 1180/- + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of ₹1000/- + GST@18% i.e. ₹180/- + payment gateway charges if applicable)