HPPSC Notified Recruitment for Director & Dy. Director Posts 2014
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) invited online applications for ‘Director’ and ‘Deputy Director’ in Dept. of Sainik Welfare of HP. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 02 January 2015.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) invited online applications from eligible candidates, who fulfill the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts of ‘Director’ and ‘Deputy Director’ in Dept. of Sainik Welfare of HP. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 02 January 2015.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 02 January 2015.
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: “Director”
No. of Posts: 01 (One). [01 – UR]
- Name of Post: “Deputy Director”
No. of Posts: 08 (Eight). [06 – UR, 01 – SC & 01 - OBC]
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility
- Possess knowledge of Customs, Manners and Dialects of H.P.
- Must be retired/ released from Army in the appropriate reqd. rank or equivalent status of the Indian Navy or Air Force.
- For Post 1: Pay Band (PB – 3) and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 8,400/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Candidate will get Consolidated Salary of Rs. 15,700/- Per Month.
- Examination Fee (Non- refundable) is of Rs. 400/- (Four Hundred only) (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of H.P) to paid either through ‘e- Challan’ or ‘e- Payment’ method. Applicant can also pay through the Debit Card or Credit Card.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Screening Test followed with the Written Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the Commission.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the HPPSC’s website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc and also upload a recent Passport size Photograph on or before 02 January 2015.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to take the printout of the filled in application form for future requirement/ reference.
- Candidate has to submit the filled in application form along with the photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. should be carried at the time of Screening Test.