Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula (HPSC) Jobs Notification: Haryana Public Service Commission(HPSC) invited applications for the various posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 18 January 2016.
Advertisement No. : 7
- Date of Publication:19 December 2015
- Closing date for the submission of applications online: 18 January 2016
- Closing date for deposit of cost of application form including: 22 January 2016
- Closing date for receiving printed application form: 28 Janaury 2016
- Closing date for receiving printed application form (for remote areas): 08 Feburary 2016
Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula (HPSC) Vacancy Details
- Chief Manager (P&A), Class-I (Unreserved) in Haryana Seed Development Corporation Limited-01 Post
- District Attorney (Group-A) in Prosecution, Haryana-07 Posts
- Regional Manager, Class-I (Unreserved) in Haryana Seed Development Corporation Limited-02 Posts
- Assistant Town Planner in Town & Country Planning Department, Haryana-22 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Town Planner and Other Jobs
- Chief Manager (P&A), Class-I (Unreserved) in Haryana Seed Development Corporation Limited- Post graduate with minimum 2nd Division in social work having specialization in Personnel Management & Labour Welfare or Public Administration/minimum 2nd division with a postgraduate diploma in Personnel Management & industrial relations from a recognized University or M.B.A. Law Graduate from recognized University. At least 10 years relevant experience out of which seven years should be in a supervisory capacity, relating to Administration/establishment work in a Govt. Quasi-Govt. Public Sector undertaking or an organization in Private Sector. Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or Higher Education
- District Attorney (Group-A) in Prosecution, Haryana- Degree of Bachelor of Law from a recognized University. Should have practised as an advocate for a period not less than seven years. Hindi or Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Higher Education.
- Regional Manager, Class-I (Unreserved) in Haryana Seed Development Corporation Limited- M.Sc Agril. with specialization in Plant Breeding, Agronomy or Seed Technology will be preferred. Minimum five years experience in Seed Production, Procurement out of which at least three years experience in Supervisory level of reputed private company. Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric.
- Assistant Town Planner in Town & Country Planning Department, Haryana- A post graduate degree in Urban & Regional Planning/Urban Planning/Regional Planning/M.Tech. in Planning (Urban, Traffic and Transport, Housing, Infrastructure), or equivalent making the holder eligible for associate membership of the Institute of Town Planners, India or B.Tech degree in Planning from a recognized Institute/ University with two years experience in the field of Town Planning under a qualified Town Planner. Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard
How to Apply for the HPSC Assistant Town Planner and Other Jobs 2015
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the HPSC’s Website www.hpsconline.in. Last date of receipt of application is 18 January 2015.
Click here for Detailed Notification