Headquarter Madhya Bharat Area Jabalpur invited applications for recruitment to the post of Steno Gde-II (Gp ‘C’), Messenger and Cook. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 13 September 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts
- Steno Gde-II (Gp ‘C’): 2 Posts
- Messenger: 1 Post
- Cook: 1 Post
Total No. of Posts: 4
- Steno Gde-II (Gp ‘C’): Rs.5200 to 20200 + GP- Rs.2400
- Messenger: Rs.5200 to 20200 + GP- Rs.1800
- Cook: Rs.5200 to 20200 + GP- Rs.1900
- Steno Gde-II (Gp ‘C’): 12th class passed or equivalent and should possess a speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand in either Hindi or English or English and speed of 30 words per minute on computer.
- Messenger: 10th class passed or equivalent.
- Cook: 10th class passed or equivalent and should have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years as on closing date for receipt of application forms for all posts.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in physical/written/interview test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph and attested copies of all certificates such as qualification, age proof, caste certificate issued by the competent authorities as per Govt. of India rules should be submitted to the Officer Commanding Troops, Headquarters Madhya Bharat Area, Jabalpur (MP), Pin-482001 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “CATEGORY _______ POST APPLIED FOR____________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.