Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP), Panchkula invited applications for recruitment to the post of Part Time Work Education Instructor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 26 September 2014.
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad is a Haryana Government Department Registered Society which is primarily responsible to implement Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) in Haryana State.
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 26 September 2014
- Closing Date for deposit of fees: 30 September 2014
- Date of Examination: 19 October 2014
Name of the Post: Part Time work Education Instructor
- Musical Vocal: 189 Posts
- Tabla Instrumental: 322 Posts
- Dance: 339 Posts
- Drama: 330 Posts
- Art & Craft (only for EBC Persons from General Category): 13 Posts
Total Number of Post: 1193 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.10000/- per instructor per month
- Musical Vocal: Graduation degree with Music Vocal as a subject or Diploma in Music Vocal.
- Tabla Instrumental: Graduation degree with Tabla Instrumental as a subject or Diploma in Tabla Instrumental.
- Dance: Graduation degree with Indian Classical Dance as a subject or Diploma in Indian Classical Dance.
- Drama: Graduation degree in Theatre or Diploma in Theatre.
- Art & Craft (only for EBC Persons from General Category): Graduation degree in Fine Arts or Diploma in Fine Arts.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-42 years as on date of application.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Rs.500/- + Rs.20 (Bank charges) for General & other categories candidates and Rs.250/- + Rs.20 (Bank charges) for Female/SC/PH candidates of Haryana state will be payable through Challan, generated after online filling of application.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of scores in Essential Qualification and written examination.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply on line through website www.recruitment-portal.in before 26 September 2014.
- No other means /mode of applications will be accepted.