Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released notification for inviting applications from the eligible candidates for appointing to the post of Clerk in various Public sector Banks. The candidates can register for Common Recruitment Process- (CWE Clerks-IV) for getting selected for the Clerical cadre posts. The tentative date for the common written examination is 06 December 2014/ 07 December 2014/ 13 December 2014/14 December 2014/20 December 2014/21 December 2014/27 December 2014.
The tentative date for the start of the registration is 12 August 2014 and the Closing date is 01 September 2014. The candidates will be selected on their performance in the written examination followed by the Interviews after which the final allotment process will be conducted.
In this article, the selection procedure for the IBPS Clerical Cadre posts is mentioned that contain three different steps.
The written examination includes five different sections that are Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge. Every section is of Maximum 40 Marks that make a total of 200 Marks for the complete paper. The duration for completion of the examination is 2 hours. The Exam Paper will be of objective type.
The shortlisted Candidates who will qualify the examination for CWE Clerks-III will be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations. The candidates will informed about the Interview venue, date and timing through call letter. The call letter will be available on the main website of IBPS after the declaration of the result of the common written examination.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM candidates).
The weightage (ratio) of CWE (exam) and interview will be 80:20.
The shortlisted candidates have to bring self attested documents listed below
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE Clerks-III
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format
- Medical Certificate in prescribed format in case of Persons With Disability category
- Ex-servicemen candidates
- “No Objection certificate” for the Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions)
- Experience certificates
- Any other certificate stating eligibility of the candidate for the post
After successfully qualifying the written examination and Interview, the candidates will be appointed according to the state/UT wise vacancies. At the time of interview the documents will be verified although they have to bring their original documents. The candidates successfully satisfy all eligibility criteria and crack both the written exam and interview will receive an Offer of Appointment.