Managing time in proper way is extremely important for the candidates who are preparing for the upcoming IBPS CWE Clerk Exam 2013. The examination will be conducted on 30 November 2013, 01 December 2013, 07 December 2013, 08 December 2013, 14 December 2013, and 15 December 2013.
Before appearing in the examination, candidates must have to review below mentioned important tips and manage time in better way.
- Reach the examination venue, 30 minutes prior of scheduled time to avoid any discomfort
- Pre-Plan your travel to avoid delay
- If the candidate live far from the exam venue than reach the destination before two or a day before.
- Carry valid ID proof such as Passport/PAN Card/ Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank passbook with photograph/Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer (on official letterhead) or Photo Identity Proof issued by a People’s Representative (on official letterhead)/Identity card issued by a recognized college/University/Aadhar card with photograph/Employee ID in original as well as a photocopy
- Call letter with your recent passport size photograph
- Bring all the necessary things along like ball point pen for rough work and other documentation works.
- When START signal for Test is given, do not waste your time in first reading all the questions as is done in the School/College/University examinations.