Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited applications for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) and Management Trainee (MT) in Public Sector Banks 2014. The Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by IBPS tentatively in October 2014.
Important Dates (Tentative)
- Starting date of Online Application: 22 July 2014
- Last date of Online Application: 11 August 2014
- Date of Examination: 11 October 2014/ 12 October 2014/ 18 October 2014/ 19 October 2014/ 01 November 2014/ 02 November 2014
- Date to Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community candidates: 11 September 2014 – 22 September 2014
- Date to Download Call letter for Examination: After 07 October 2013
- Date for Pre-Examination Training: 07 October 2013- 12 October 2013
- Date of Declaration of Result status of examination (CWE): November, 2014
- Download of Call letters for Interview: January 2015
- Conduct of Interview: January 2015
- Provisional Allotment: April 2015
Age Limit (as on 01 July 2014): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02 July1984 and not later than 01 July 1994 (both dates inclusive)
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Application Fees: The application fees is Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 600 for all other candidates.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online only from 22 July 2014 to11 August 2014and no other mode of application will be accepted
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination and interview. The candidate who qualify the written examination will be called for the interview. After clearing second round, the candidates will receive their appointment letters.