IBPS Research Associate Posts Job
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection Job Notification: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited applications for the post of Research Associate. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 January 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 16 January 2018
- Download of Call letter for Examination: After 18 January 2018
- Online Examination (Tentative date): 28 January 2018
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection Vacancy Details
- Research Associate: 01 Post
- Research Associate-Technical: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate Posts Job
- Research Associate: Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree in Psychology with specialization in Industrial/Organizational Psychology/Psychological measurement/ Psychometrics with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes OR Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree in Education with specialization in Measurement & Evaluation with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes OR Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma In Management with specialization in HR with focus on Personnel Assessment/Quantitative Techniques in HRD/Psychometrics with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes.
- Research Associate-Technical: M.Tech or M.E from a recognized university/Institute in Electrical or Mechanical or Civil or Electronics & Telecom or Instrumentation / M.C.A./Post Graduate in Computer Science.
21 to 30 years of age
How to Apply for the IBPS Research Associate Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format at http://www.ibps.in on or before 16 January 2018.
Rs. 500/- for all categories of candidates
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates