IBPS PO Prelims Score Card 2018: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the scores of the Probationary Officers Exam 2018. Candidates can check their IBPS PO Prelims Scores 2018 through the official website of IBPS, i.e ibps.in.
The downloading link for IBPS PO Prelims Score Card 2018 will remain active from 12 November 2018 to 18 November 2018. Candidates who have qualified the preliminary exam or those who have not qualified the preliminary exam can check their scores by following the mentioned instructions-
How to Download IBPS PO Score Card 2018 for Prelims
- Visit the official website i.e. ibps.in
- Click on the link flashing on top of the homepage ‘Click Here to View Your Scores of Online Preliminary Examination for CRP PO/MT-VIII’
- It will redirect to the new window.
- Enter all essential details i.e. Registration Number, Password and Captcha Code and Click on login.
- Download IBPS PO Prelims Score Card 2018 and take a printout of it for future reference.
Candidates should note that the marks obtaining in the preliminary exam would not be considered for the final selection. Only the Marks obtained in Mains Exam and Interview will be considered for the final selection.
IBPS PO Prelims Result 2018 Released @ibps.in, Check Result Here
IBPS PO Prelims Result 2018: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced the preliminary result of IBPS PO. Candidates waiting for the now can check the result of IBPS PO Prelims 2018 on the official website of IBPS.
The result link for IBPS PO will remain active from 31 October 2018 to 7 November 2018. The Preliminary Exam 2018 was conducted on 13 and 14 October 2018 at various exam centres.
How to check IBPS PO Prelims Result 2018
1. Visit official website i.e. ibps.gov.in
2. Click on the link ‘CRP PO/MT-VIII-Recruitment of Probationary Officers/Management Trainees.
3. Enter all essential details i.e. Registration/Application Number and DOB and click on the submit button.
4. Check IBPS PO Prelims Result 2018 and Download it for future reference.
Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the Online Main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organizations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank.
IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018 is scheduled to be held on 18 December 2018. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards in the month of November 2018 through the official website of IBPS.
The questions in the IBPS Main Exam 2018 will be asked from Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General/Economy/Banking Awareness, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness and Data Analysis & Interpretation. There will be negative marking also for wrong answers marked in the objective tests. For each wrong answer, one fourth of the marks will be deducted.
Those who will qualify the main exam will be called for interview which carries 100 Marks. Candidates are required to score 40% to qualify interview round. There will be relaxation for reserved category candidates they will have to score at least 35% to qualify Interview Round.