IBPS Specialist Officer Examination 2015 is scheduled to be held on 14 February 2015 and 15 February 2015. The aspirants must be rushing towards final preparations for the exam. The banking experts of jagranjosh.com have come up with some important that should be remembered by the candidates before the exam. These points will help the candidates in scoring well.
- Final Revision
The basic concepts should be revised several times. The candidates should go through mathematical formulae, grammatical rules, and concepts of all the sections in a crisp manner. The tough concepts are easily covered by the candidates. The negligence with easier topics enforces aspirants for losing marks. It is better to go through all the concepts in a systematic way.
- Practice of Previous Year Question Paper and Mock Paper
More and more practice of past years question papers and practice paper will led the aspirants in brushing up their conceptual knowledge. This will also helps them to maximize their speed of solving questions in stipulated time period.
- Be Conscious Regarding Negative Marking
The aspirants should be vigil towards negative marking. Before opting answer, it should be kept in mind that .25 negative marking is there. So, it’s better to leave the doubtful answer, despite of getting marks deducted from correct answers.
- Latest Happenings
The candidates should stay abreast of latest happenings in banking and corporate sector for attempting questions of Current GA in General Awareness Section.
- Important Documents Required
- The candidates are advised to bring Call letter with your recent passport size photograph (which should be the same as uploaded in the online application form) affixed thereon.
- Photo identity proof such as Passport/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter's Card/Bank passbook with photograph/Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer (on official letterhead) or Photo Identity Proof issued by a People's Representative (on official letterhead)Identity card issued by a recognized College/University/Aadhar card with photograph/Employee ID in original as well as a photocopy.
- Please note that Ration card and E-Aadhar Card will not be accepted as valid ID-proof.
- In case of candidates who have changed their name will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification or original marriage certificate or affidavit in original
- One ball point pen is also required.
- Avoid Wastage of Time
When START signal for test is given, do not waste your time in first reading all the questions as is done in the School/College/University examinations. Since these questions are of objective type. Read a particular question and immediately indicate your answer. In case you find a particular question difficult, skip the question and go on to the next question. The question so skipped may be solved at the end, if time is available.
- You are advised in your interest to apportion the time given judiciously and not to utilize too much time on a particular test(s) at the cost of some other tests.