Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection (IBPS) organizes Common Written Examination (CWE) for Recruitment to the post of Specialist Officers in public sector organizations in the country. The question paper for CWE SO Exam includes 5 Sections including 4 section comprising Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Professional Knowledge. Each section contains 50 objective type questions with 5 options. In IBPS Specialist Officers Exam question paper, 50 questions are asked from General Awareness Section. For ensuring good results to the students, we have provided section wise tips and strategies for the candidates in making them perfect for exam. Some tips and strategies for General Awareness are mentioned below.
• Prepare notes of important banking news, economy news and corporate affairs and revise them meticulously to keep yourselves perfect in General Awareness
• In IBPS SO Exam, the knowledge of General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry is required.
• Keep an eye on latest happenings and read a daily newspaper to yourselves updated with latest news.
• Should have good knowledge of Basic of Money and Banking, National and International Financial Institutions etc.
• It is one of the scoring sections in IBPS SO Exam Question Paper. One should thoroughly learn and revise policies, programs, latest updating in economy to score well in exam
IBPS Specialist Officer 2014: Study Package
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.