ICAR- Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMRI) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist & Senior Scientist. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 08 September 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission - 08 September 2017
ICAR-CSMRI Vacancy Details
- Senior Scientist - 1 post
- Scientist – 08 posts
- Scientist/Senior Scientist – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist & Senior Scientist Posts
- Scientist - Ph.D. (submitted) in the area of Physical oceanography or Chemical Oceanography.
- Scientist- Ph.D. (submitted) OR ME/ M.Tech. in the area of Environmental Management.
- Scientist- Ph.D. (submitted) in the area of Homogeneous Catalysis/ Inorganic/ Physical/Organic chemistry.
- Senior Scientist- Ph.D. in Agriculture with specialization in Genetics and Plant Breeding plus two years of post-Ph.D. research experience relevant to the job.
- Senior Scientist/Scientist
- For the post of Scientist: Ph. D (submitted) in the area of Chemistry
- For the post of Senior Scientist: Ph.D. in the area of Chemistry with 2 years post Ph.D. experience relevant to the job.
(Candidates are required to go through the official website for more details)
How to apply for ICAR-CSMRI, Scientist & Senior Scientist Posts
Interested candidates may submit the application along with the required document to the Section Officer (R&A), CSIR - Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar -364 002, Gujarat on or before 08 September 2017.
Scroll Down for More Jobs