ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition (ICMR-NIN) invited application for recruitment to the post of Scientist D; Data Entry Operator & MTS. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 22 August 2017.
- Date for Walk-In-Interview - 22 August 2017
ICMR-NIN Vacancy Details
- Scientist-D - 01 Post
- MTS – 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist D, Data Entry Operator & MTS Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Scientist-D – Post Graduate Degree (MD in internal Medicine/Pediatrics/SPM Biochemistry (MD)/Obst/Gynec/DNB) from a recognized University. Five years R & D experience/ Five years teaching experience in the required subject from a recognized University or MBBS Degree recognized by MCI & from recognized University. 8 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Data Entry Operator – Intermediate or 12th pass in Science stream from a recognized board. DOEACC A level from a recognized Institute/2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- MTS – 10th class from a recognized Board.
- Scientist – D – 45 years
- Data Entry Operator – 28 years
- MTS- 25 years
How to apply for ICMR-NIN, Data Entry Operator & MTS Posts
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 22 August 2017 at SV Medical College, Tirupati chittor, Andhra Pradesh. Candidates are required to bring all original certificates along with a set of photocopies of the same duly attested with a passport size photograph for attending the written test or Interview.
Scroll Down for More Jobs