ICAR – Directorate of Groundnut Research (ICAR – DGR), Junagadh, Gujarat will conduct the Walk –in- Interview for filling up the following below mentioned Skilled Helpers posts of the ‘Electrician’ and ‘Plumber’. The candidates eligible for the post may appear for Walk –in- Interview on 16 December 2014.
• Date & Time of Walk – in – Interview: 16 December 2014 (Tuesday) at 10:30 AM.
Details of Posts
1. Name of Posts: “Electrician”
No. of Posts: 02 Posts
2. Name of Posts:“Plumber”
No. of Posts: 01 Post
Qualification must be from a recognized University or Institution with relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
• For Post 1: Possess ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or equivalent Or Wireman certificate with relevant working experience.
• For Post 2: Possess ITI Certificate in Plumbing Trade or equivalent with 03 (three) years of experience in concerned field.
Candidate will get the Fixed Emoluments of Rs. 8,000/- Per Month.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 16 December 2014 (Tuesday) at 10.30 AM at Committee Room (Ground Floor), ICAR – DGR, Ivnagar Road, Junagadh – 362 001, Gujarat with the filled in application form in prescribed format along with complete Bio- data, original documents and the attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. and a recent passport size photograph.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
MRB, Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018 for 1884 Assistant Surgeon (General) Posts
Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) Recruitment 2018 for 5000 Engineers Notification Soon
PGIMER, Chandigarh Recruitment 2018 for 3 Project Technical Officer and Other Posts
Diu Higher Education Society Recruitment 2018 for 06 Laboratory Assistant and Other Posts