ICAR - Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) invited applications to 4 posts of Senior Research Fellows and skilled assistants. Eligible candidates may appear in Walk-in-interview on 31 January 2015.
Date of Walk-in-interview: 31 January 2015
Details of Post
- SRF-Senior Research Fellow: 2posts
- Skilled assistant: 2 posts
- SRF-Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 16000 + HRA
- Skilled assistant: Rs. 8,000 Consolidated
- SRF-Senior Research Fellow: Candidate should have M.Sc. Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology; Good knowledge of computers and MS Office. Experience of field work and soil/plant/ microbiological analyses is desirable.
- Skilled assistant: Candidate should have passed 12th /Matriculation. Experience of soil/plant sampling and microbiological analyses, data entry, letter/report typing is desirable.
35 years for men and 40 years for women; relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PH/ Ex-serviceman as per the Govt. of India rules
How to Apply
Candidates can appear for the Walk-in-interview to be held on 31 January 2015 at 10.00 am in the Conference Room of Division of Microbiology, IARI, New Delhi-110012. Candidates are requested to bring 5 copies of duly filled biodata at the time of interview (format enclosed) along with the original certificates and attested photocopies of all requisite certificates. Candidates are requested to send their biodata in thegiven format by email (email@example.com), one week before the interview for SRF.