ICAR- Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow, Office assistant and unskilled labour position. Eligible candidates can attend interview on 9 June 2016.
Date of Interview: 9 June 2016
ICAR-IARI Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Research Fellow: 1 post
- Office assistant: 1 post
- Unskilled labour: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for ICAR- IARI SRF, Office Assistant & Unskilled Labour Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Senior Research Fellow: MSc in Agrl Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Life Sciences OR bachelor degree and must have UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET or GATE qualification or equivalent or PhD in any of above disciplines or equivalent or integrated (B.Tech+M.Tech.,5 years) in relevant subject.
- Office assistant: 12th class passed.
- Unskilled labour: Minimum school education with 3 years Field experience.
Age Limit for ICAR- IARI SRF, Office assistant & unskilled labour post
- Senior Research Fellow: Not exceeding 35 years for men and 40 years for women
- Office assistant, Unskilled labour: Between 18-35 years
How to Apply for ICAR- IARI SRF, Office Assistant & Unskilled Labour Post 2016
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with bio-data, original certificates and self attested photocopies with one recent passport size photograph on 9 June 2016 at Division of Microbiology, ICAR-Indian Agricultural research institute, New Delhi - 110012.