ICAR- Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI) invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow, Young Professional II and Junior/Senior Research Fellow. Eligible candidates can attend interview on 1 July 2017.
Date of Interview: 1 July 2017
ICAR-IARI Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow: 2 posts
- Young Professional II: 1 post
- Junior/Senior Research Fellow: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, Young Professional II & SRF Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: Post Graduate in Plant Physiology/Genetics/Botany/Bio-chemistry or relevant Biological Sciences with 4/5 years Bachelor degree or integrated (B.Tech + M.Tech) in relevant subject OR PhD in any of the above subject.
- Young Professional II: Post Graduate in Agriculture/Bio-chemistry/Genetics/Plant Breeding/Bio-technology/Plant Molecular Biology/Botany/Plant Physiology/Bioinformatics or equivalent degree.
- Junior/Senior Research Fellow: MSc with specialization in Plant Bio-chemistry/Plant Molecular Biology & Bio-technology or relevant Biological Sciences with 4/5 years Bachelor degree or integrated (B.Tech + M.Tech) in relevant subject OR PhD in any of the above subject.
Not exceeding 35 years for men and 40 years for women for all posts
How to Apply for ICAR- IARI JRF, Young Professional II & SRF Posts 2017
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with bio-data, original certificates and self attested photocopies with one recent passport size photograph on 1 July 2017 at 9:30 a.m. in Division of Plant Physiology/Bio-chemistry, IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012.