ICAR IARI Recruitment 2018
ICAR-IARIDelhi Jobs Notification: ICAR-IARI invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Senior Research Fellow (SRF). Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and walk in for the interview on 17 August 2018.
- Junior Research Fellow - Division of Genetics,IARI, New Delhi 110012 on 17 August 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Senior Research Fellow – Division of Agricultural Extension,IARI, New Delhi 110012 on 17 August 2018 at 10:30 AM
ICAR IARI Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow - 1 Post
- Senior Research Fellow -1 Post
Govt. Job Options for 8th pass watch video
Eligibility Criteria for JRF and SRF Post
- Junior Research Fellow - Master’s degree in Genetics/Plant Breeding/Genetics and Plant Breeding/Biotechnology/Botany/Bioinformatics/Life Sciences or allied subjects with 4/5 years bachelor’s degree. Those with 3 years bachelor’s degree must have UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET qualification or equivalent
- Senior Research Fellow - M.Sc. (Agricultural Extension/ Economics/Agronomy/Horticulture/ Food Science & Technology/Food Science/ Food & Nutrition). Candidates having 4 years Bachelor's degree and 2 years Master's degree. And Candidate having 3 years of bachelor’s degree they must have qualified of NET exam
How to Apply for the ICAR IARI Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed formaton respective Walk-in Dates at the venues mentioned above.
Download Detailed Notification:
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs